I'm Not a Robot is a South Korean television series starring Yoo Seung-ho, Chae Soo-bin and Um Ki-joon.
Kim Min-kyu (Yoo Seung-ho) lives an isolated life due to a severe allergy to other people. He develops extreme rashes that rapidly spread throughout his body once he makes any form of skin contact. Jo Ji-ah (Chae Soo-bin) is a woman who is trying to make it in life by creating her own businesses. Her ex-boyfriend, the professor Hong Baek-kyun (Um Ki-joon), created the robot Aji-3 with his team and is sponsored by Min-kyu's company. The robot was meant to be tested by Min-kyu, but an accident caused the robot's battery to malfunction. As Baek-kyun modeled the robot after Ji-ah, the team ends up recruiting her to take the place of Aji 3 and pretend to be a robot when with Min-kyu.
- Yoo Seung-ho as Kim Min-kyu
- Chae Soo-bin as Jo Ji-ah / Aji 3
- Um Ki-joon as Hong Baek-kyun
- Park Se-wan as "Pai" Angela Jin
- Song Jae-ryong as "Hoktal" Kang Dong-won
- Kim Min-kyu as "Ssanip" Eddie Park
- Kang Ki-young as Hwang Yoo-chul
- Hwang Seung-eon as Ye Ri-el
- Eom Hyo-seop as Doctor Oh
- Seo Dong-won as Jo Jin-bae
- Dong Ha and Bang Min-ah were offered the lead roles early into the production, but they declined.
|This page uses content from an article at Wikipedia. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of Wikipedia is available under either the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License or the GNU Free Documentation License.|